Combat effects include: Edit
- Attack : Swing a fist or weapon into your opponent.
- Steal : Stealing a weapon can be done using the Thief Special.
- Block : Block incoming damage.
- Dodge : Avoids incoming damage.
- Counter: Attacks a enemy as they try to get close. Longer weapons increase the chance of this.
- Counter-attack: Attacks an enemy after they've tried to hit you. The chance of this is increased by Pugnacious.
- Disarm : Weapons (Some more than others) have a chance to disarm your opposing brute's weapon. The Impact Special increases this chance.
- Throw : Weapons can be thrown in rage, and deal additional damage to the opposing brute.
- Discard : Weapons can be discarded when your brute tires of it. This usually indicates that they are selecting a new weapon.
- Heal : Having the Tragic Potion Special allows you to drink a potion to restore some health.
- Bomb: Throws an area damaging bomb at opponent. This is one of four Anti-Pet Specials
- Scream: The Cry of the Damned Special screams at an opposing pet causing them to run away in fear.
- Multi-Throw: Jumps into air and throws multiple weapons at enemy.
- Fierce Brute: Your next attack will yield a greater damage cap if a successful hit is made.
- Hammer: Runs up to opponent, grabs hold of him and jumps into the air then smashing him on the ground.
- Hypnosis: Steals an opponent pet.
- Net: Throws a net trapping an opponent or pet until they are attacked and freed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.